Considering vasectomy in Vernon, BC? Choose world-class expertise at Pollock Clinics in New Westminster or Vancouver.
Pollock Clinics offer no-scalpel no-needle vasectomy for men from all over the province of British Columbia. Due to our physician’s expertise and our virtually painless procedure, men travel to our New Westminster and Vancouver clinic locations from all over the province, including an important number of patients from Vernon. Our physicians have traveled all over the world to provide expertise in vasectomy. They are proud to provide world-class care to their local community.
Vernon, BC – Travel time to our vasectomy clinic
Travel time from Vernon varies based on the time of day and traffic but is generally only 3 hours. But if you need a vasectomy, we are the most experienced clinic in providing the no-scalpel no-needle procedure in all of BC. Consider driving to one of our Pollock Clinic locations to see an experienced physician. You do this once in your life!
No scalpel vasectomy in Vernon: Get the right information and get it done in a single visit vasectomy appointment at Pollock Clinics!
We have encountered many men who were considering vasectomy who became frustrated with little helpful information about the procedure or had to wait a long time for the procedure or did not want to deal with the need to have follow up appointments. We have put in a lot of effort into education men about vasectomy through out website so that informed decisions can be made.
As well, if you have been looking for a doctor to perform no scalpel vasectomy in Kamloops, then you may have found a few options. Finding them is the easy part. The hardest part is scheduling the vasectomy as quickly as possible and avoiding multiple visits.
Pollock Clinics also offers a Premium Service Package that will make your vasectomy procedure and post surgical care as simple and easy as possible. It includes a no-scalpel opening, no-needle anesthesia, skin glue wound closure, consultation by telephone before your procedure and all follow ups by telephone, including your semen test results. In addition, all you’re supplies are provided for you so that you literally only need to show up! At Pollock Clinics, we are also experts in the open-ended vasectomy technique which reduces the risk of post vasectomy pain.
Consider the multiple visits many other physicians require in order to get a vasectomy:
- Schedule first preoperative appointment
- Schedule second appointment for vasectomy (if you even go back)
- Schedule third appointment for a follow-up visit
- Schedule fourth appointment for the after vasectomy semen sample testing
Why do Vernon clients choose the Premium Package?
Most men from Kamloops choose the Premium Service Package, which we strongly recommend to all of our patients, because they feel that it is a small price to pay for the improved safety, comfort, and convenience that it provides. You do this once in your life!
The Premium Service Package includes:
- No-Needle Anesthetic to improve your comfort, reduce your anxiety, and reduce your risk of puncturing a blood vessel during the freezing
- All follow ups and semen test results discussed with you by telephone to ensure easy and prompt follow up at your convenience
- 1 year unlimited 24/7 personalized access to our physician’s personal cell phone for peace of mind whenever you need wherever you are
- All surgical supplies that you will need before and after your vasectomy provided for you as your time is valuable
- Skin glue (Glustitch) specially formulated by our clinic used to immediately stop skin bleeding, close the wound to reduce infection and promote faster healing so you can get back to activities sooner
- Your online booking fee of $55 will be waived as a gesture of thanks for supporting our endeavors to go beyond the standard of care
Vasectomy in Vernon? Come on over to New Westminster or Vancouver!
If you are searching for vasectomy in Vernon, then you may save yourself a lot of time and hassle by taking the short drive to see us at one of our locations at Pollock Clinics.