Before Vasectomy Reversal
Patient Instructions Prior to Surgery
- Please arrange transportation to and from the hospital.
- Shower the morning of the procedure.
- Do not worry about shaving the scrotum within a few days of the procedure.
- Please avoid any medications that lead to bleeding 1 week prior to surgery such as aspirin, ibuprofen, Plavix, warfarin etc.
- Please follow the anesthetic instructions explicitly for limiting food and drink prior to surgery.
- Ensure all requested blood work is completed in the specified timeframe.
You will recieve specific instructions prior to your procedure.