Natural penis enlargement can be possible with platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy.
We use a method and protocol similar to one that had documented meaningful increases in penis length and girth in a clinical study published in 2016.
No surgery is necessary, and no fillers are used.
Your own growth factors, concentrated and re-injected, are the basis of our penile enhancement treatment.
Male Enhancement Results
Our complete protocol includes five treatment sessions.
PRP injections over five visits in a similar method and protocol have been found to produce meaningful increases in penis size in one study documented in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.
Increases in penile girth, or thickness, have also been documented to occur after a full PRP penis enlargement treatment over five visits in that same clinical study where a method and protocol similar to ours was applied.
Please contact us today for more information about PRP penis enlargement.
You can go ahead and request a free initial visit now.
No doctor’s referral is necessary.
Initial visits are available within days.
Call Us to Book!
Platelet Rich Plasma Injection for Penis Growth
Platelet Rich Plasma Injections, also known as PRP Shots, work by enhancing blood vessel regeneration and increasing the amount of blood flow to the penis.
The treatment uses the patient’s own blood, and platelet rich plasma is separated and injected into the penis.
Platelet Rich Fibrin Matrix (PRFM)
At Pollock Clinics we enhance the potential results by conversion of the client’s PRP to platelet rich fibrin matrix (PRFM) – which has been found to reduce early wash out and prolong the presence of healing factors in the injected area. (source)
Potential Benefits of Platelet Rich Plasma Injection
In addition to potential penis growth there are additional expected benefits for male sexual performance and satisfaction to be gained from the penile PRP therapy offered at Pollock Clinics:
- Improving the quality of erections, making them stronger, longer lasting, firmer, and more satisfying
- Enhancement of penile sensation
- May also contribute to a shortened time that it takes to get erect again after sex
- A low risk treatment which is virtually painless and minimally invasive
- No known extra major risk to men with complicated health conditions
- Improved confidence
- Overall improvements in sex-life
Platelet rich plasma injection is also a convenient treatment, which can be performed in under 60 minutes. There is no need to take the day off work and there is very little down time.
Penis Enlargement Surgery vs. PRP Shots
We are aware of two documented ways to increase penis size – and these are penis enlargement surgery and PRP therapy. (source)
The number of documented studies in the medical literature regarding penis enlargement surgery is much greater than the number of PRP studies because PRP is a new treatment for penis enlargement.
Penis Enlargement Surgery
There are several surgical treatments intended for penis enlargement, some of which carry a risk of significant complications. Surgical treatments include subcutaneous fat injection, division of the suspensory ligament, and the injection of dermal fillers.
The American Urological Association (AUA) and the Urology Care Foundation “consider subcutaneous fat injection for increasing penile girth to be a procedure which has not been shown to be safe or efficacious. The AUA also considers the division of the suspensory ligament of the penis for increasing penile length in adults to be a procedure which has not been shown to be safe or efficacious”.(source)
Dermal fillers are also not approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in the penis. (source)
Surgery Does Not Increase Erect Length
There are surgical techniques that increase penis length in the flaccid state, but no studies we are aware of that document increasing the length of the erect penis via surgery. (source)
Penis enlargement surgery generally strives to increase the penile girth by implanting fat (or fillers) around the penis, and can make the penis look bigger when soft by releasing the ligament that holds it up.
This can also have the impact of changing the angle of erections.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Penis Enlargement
PRP therapy is a penile injection intended to improve sexual performance in men by promoting tissue repair and regeneration of nerves and blood vessels thus increasing the amount of blood flow to the penis.
While the PRP Shot is a new treatment option for penis enlargement and erectile dysfunction, Platelet-Rich Plasma therapy has for many years been a successful treatment modality in orthopedics, plastic surgery, and sports medicine. It is approved by Health Canada.
There is promising scientific data that shows the potential ability of PRP in promoting bigger and more effective erections. The practice of platelet rich plasma (PRP) is currently considered an experimental treatment modality for erectile dysfunction according to 2018 Erectile Dysfunction guideline by American Urological Association.
The PRP procedure involves harvesting and re-injecting one’s own plasma, which has rejuvenating qualities, into the penis. The treatment is a virtually painless procedure. Except for a slight pinch with the initial freezing, you should not feel any pain with the PRP injections. Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP), separated from the blood through a centrifuge, contains many factors essential for cell survival, including nutrients, vitamins, hormones, electrolytes, growth factors such as IGF and HGF and proteins.
Our treatment protocol also includes transforming the client’s PRP to platelet rich fibrin matrix (PRFM) – which has been found to reduce early wash out and prolong the presence of healing factors in the injected area.
Before and After PRP Therapy for Penis Enhancement
There are few contra-indications for penis enlargement treatment, and here are factors to be aware of:
- No one who has a history of bleeding disorders may have this procedure.
- If you previously suffered from herpes simplex sores or human papillovirus (HPV) warts, there is a slight risk that this treatment could contribute to reactivation due to the body’s natural response to stress in that area. Please consult with our doctor before proceeding.
- Other therapy programs should be used before and after PRP treatments in order to enhance the results (Examples: Viagra, Cialis, sex therapy, shockwave therapy, a vacuum erection device (VED), and testosterone therapy).
Side Effects & Risks
Edema (swelling) of the injection sites may occur, in addition to bleeding, ecchymosis (bruising) around injection sites, penile sensitivity, bumps on penile tissue. If any of the above symptoms intensify, your clinician should be notified. A cool compress placed on the area provides comfort. The treated area should be cared for delicately.
- Limited activity may be advised, as well as, no hot tub or swimming for 48 – 72 hours post treatment.
- Penile pain and discomfort may be developed and persist for a few days.
- Rare side-effects include: Infection (signs of an infection can be fever, purulent discharge (pus), severe redness, swelling in the area, and skin that is hot to touch), Priapism (a condition that causes persistent and painful erections for more than 4 hours that would require immediate medical intervention at Emergency), and Peyronie’s disease (the development of fibrous scar tissue inside the penis that causes curved, painful erections). Should any of these symptoms occur, the patient will need to seek immediate medical attention.
- Even though risks and complications occur infrequently, there are always risks of unforeseen complications and risks that may need medical or surgical treatments in a timely fashion.
- Allergic reactions are uncommon from the treatment. Some persons have localized reactions to topical preparations. Systemic reactions are rare.
- Although good results are expected, there is no guarantee or warranty expressed or implied on the results that may be obtained.
The Penis Enlargement Method
When you arrive, our staff will take you to an examination room to draw your blood. Patients will wait in the room while we process the plasma. The entire process will take roughly 60 minutes.
Patients will remove their clothing below the waist and lie on the table in preparation for the injections.
We will apply a numbing cream to the genital area. Following the topical numbing cream, the doctor will inject the penis with a local anaesthetic.
Once the area is frozen, the doctor injects the PRP along the shaft and the glans of the penis. The injections take about 5 minutes and the procedure is complete.
Patients will be provided with a vacuum erection device (VED) at the end of the PRP therapy session and they will be shown how to use it to achieve proper pressure. Patients are instructed to use the VED twice a day for 10 minutes each time for 30 days post PRP therapy.
Patients are advised to apply a cool compress to the area 3-4 times a day for 48 to 72 hours post PRP therapy.
We highly recommend avoiding sexual activity, swimming, hot tubs, biking, or any other activities that cause discomfort for 48-72 hours post PRP therapy. Patients are also advised to contact our emergency number if they are otherwise concerned.
Call Us to Book!