How much does a vasectomy cost?
Drs. Pollock and Chang are not enrolled in the B.C. Medical Services Plan.
No-scalpel no-needle vasectomy procedures at Pollock Clinics are paid directly by our clients.
After you have made your decision, you may book online or just call us to get started. No doctor’s referral is required.
The cost of vasectomy is $845.
Drs. Pollock and Chang, together, have successfully carried out over 35,000 vasectomies since Dr. Pollock founded the clinic over 20 years ago.
Our doctors’ experience and the advanced techniques employed are critical factors in their high success rates (over 99.9%), low complications and short recovery times.
If you have any questions regarding our pricing, we would be more than happy to discuss this with you.
Please call us at 604-717-6200 with your questions about pricing or anything else. We look forward to speaking with you.
Our Private Vasectomy Services
Our package covers the following:
Important procedural features such as:
- A virtually bloodless and painless, no-scalpel no-needle vasectomy carried out in 6 minutes
- No needle anesthetic to reduce risk of intra-operative hematoma and post-operative bleeding
- Skin glue wound closure for fast wound recovery
- Dissolvable thread for fascial interposition as opposed to metal clips so no foreign body is left in the scrotum
- Optional mild sedation with inhaled nitrous oxide for enhance comfort during the procedure
A patient-centered approach to optimize your experience and ensure your convenience:
- Online registration
- No physician’s referral required. Just book directly
- Pre-procedure counselling from office staff by phone prior to you coming in
- Post-operative follow-up by telephone
- Post-vasectomy semen analysis at LifeLabs
- Post-vasectomy semen analysis results by telephone
- Complete and detailed patient information manual
- Two convenient clinic locations
Our patients also appreciate our exceptional support:
- Flexibility to make appointment changes within days of scheduled procedure
- 24/7 access to our doctors through their personal cell phones for any urgent concerns
Choose No-Scalpel, No-Needle Vasectomy
A vasectomy is a once-in-a-lifetime procedure.
For something that is so important, we want to provide a minimally invasive, convenient and comfortable way of getting the job done. We provide a private vasectomy service to address the concerns our patients have, including rapid access to care.
No Needle in the Scrotum
With no-needle anaesthesia, we eliminate the need for a needle by using a specialized spray applicator. This device uses air pressure to spray a fine stream of anesthetic (0.1 cc/injection) through the skin, freezing both the skin and vas deferens at the same time.
With this method no sharp object physically enters the scrotum, so there is less risk of puncturing a blood vessel,
Nitrous Oxide for Enhanced Comfort
Upon request we offer a nitrous oxide inhaler to provide mild sedation. The nitrous oxide gas takes effect right away to increase relaxation and reduce any feeling of pain during the procedure. The effects wear off within minutes after the procedure, so you can walk out and drive home without issue.
CONFIRM YOUR VASECTOMY COST