**Attention Men in Nanaimo: It has come to our attention that many vasectomy programs on the Island have decided for various reasons to stop offering vasectomy services. At Pollock Clinics, we continue to provide vasectomy at our two office locations in under 10 minutes. We continue to provide the most vasectomy procedures in BC. You are welcome to book an appointment to visit us in Vancouver or New West.***
Vasectomy in Nanaimo? Choose world-class expertise at Pollock Clinics in Vancouver or New West!
Pollock Clinics offers a single-visit, no-scalpel no-needle, single-puncture, minimally invasive, open-ended, gentle touch vasectomy for men from all over the province of British Columbia. Due to our leading expertise and virtually painless procedure men travel to our New Westminster and Vancouver clinic locations from all over the province, including an important number of patients from Nanaimo. Our physicians have traveled all over the world to provide expertise in vasectomy. They are proud to provide world-class care to their local community.
Nanaimo BC – Travel time to our vasectomy clinic
Travel time from Nanaimo varies based on the time of day and traffic but is generally only a 2 hour ferry ride or an even shorter flight. If you are looking for the most experienced clinic in providing no-scalpel no-needle vasectomy in all of BC, consider driving to one of our offices at Pollock Clinics to see one of our experienced physicians.
No scalpel vasectomy for Nanaimo
Get the right information and get it done in a single visit vasectomy appointment at Pollock Clinics!
We have encountered many men who were considering vasectomy who became frustrated with little helpful information about the procedure or had to wait a long time for the procedure or did not want to deal with the need to have follow up appointments. We have put in a lot of effort into education men about vasectomy through out website so that informed decisions can be made.
As well, if you have been looking for a doctor to perform no scalpel vasectomy in Nanaimo, then you may have found a few options. Finding them is the easy part. The hardest part is scheduling the vasectomy as quickly as possible and avoiding multiple visits.
Pollock Clinics will make your vasectomy procedure and post surgical care as simple and easy as possible. We include a no-scalpel opening, no-needle anesthesia, skin glue wound closure, consultation by telephone before your procedure and all follow ups by telephone, including your semen test results. At Pollock Clinics, we are also experts in the open-ended vasectomy technique which reduces the risk of post vasectomy pain.
Consider the multiple visits many other physicians require in order to get a vasectomy:
- Schedule first preoperative appointment
- Schedule second appointment for vasectomy (if you even go back)
- Schedule third appointment for a follow-up visit
- Schedule fourth appointment for the after vasectomy semen sample testing
Why do Nanaimo clients choose Pollock Clinics?
Most men from Nanaimo choose our private vasectomy service because they feel that it is a small price to pay for the improved safety, comfort, and convenience that it provides. You are only going to have a vasectomy once after all.
The Package includes:
- No-Needle Anesthetic to improve your comfort, reduce your anxiety, and reduce your risk of puncturing a blood vessel during the freezing
- All follow ups and semen test results discussed with you by telephone to ensure easy and prompt follow up at your convenience
- 1 year unlimited 24/7 personalized access to our physician’s personal cell phone for peace of mind whenever you need wherever you are
- Skin glue (Glustitch) specially formulated by our clinic used to immediately stop skin bleeding, close the wound to reduce infection and promote faster healing so you can get back to activities sooner
Vasectomy for Men in Nanaimo, BC? Come on over to New Westminster or Vancouver!
If you are searching for vasectomy in Nanaimo, then you may save yourself a lot of time and hassle by taking the short drive to see us at one of our locations at Pollock Clinics.