Before FrenulectomyJack Chang
- Please review the entire frenulectomy section of the website so you are confident and informed about your decision.
- Please review the “After Frenulectomy” section so you know what to expect.
- For one week prior to your proedure, do not take any Aspirin or Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs such as Ibuprofen, Motrin, Aleve, Advil, Naproxen, or Diclofenac.
- Two days prior to your appointment, please call our office to confirm your frenulectomy procedure at 604-717-6210.
- Please avoid any alcohol the day before the procedure.
- On the day of your surgery, eat before your procedure, a normal breakfast or lunch to avoid becoming lightheaded. Take 2 tablets of extra-strength Tylenol just before leaving your home.
- You are asked to come 15 minutes prior to your appointment. You are welcome to drive yourself to the office and back home unless you have a history of easy fainting.
- Our staff will usher you into one of our surgical rooms and the one of our doctors will administer the local anesthetic. It is then time for your procedure.