At Pollock Clinics, our mission is to uphold the highest international standards of male surgical care, while treating our patients with compassion, dignity, and respect. We offer world-class expertise in serving a diverse local community across the province, including families of various cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
Based in New Westminister and Vancouver, patients travel from all over the province to see us because we are the largest provider in BC for vasectomy, circumcision, and frenulectomy, serving patients from the following areas:
- Metro Vancouver area (Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Surrey, Burnaby, White Rock, Langley, Coquitlam, Abbotsford, Mission, etc)
- Victoria Island (Victoria, Nanaimo, Parksville, Campbell River, Tofino etc.)
- Okanagan (Kelowna, Kamloops, Vernon, Salmon Arm, Penticton, Osoyoos etc.)
- Northern BC (Prince George, Williams Lake, Terrace, Kitimat, Prince Rupert, Fort St. John, Smithers, Fort Nelson, Dawson Creek etc)
- Yukon Territory (Whitehorse, Dawson City etc.)
- Northwest Territory (Yellowknife etc.)
- Washington State, USA (Seattle, Bellingham, Blaine, etc)
Our clinics are unique in that they are limited to only these three surgical procedures. Focusing exclusively on these procedures, allows our team to excel at them and offer the highest quality of care.
With two convenient clinic locations (in New Westminster and Vancouver), we have created private surgical rooms allowing increased patient access to these surgical procedures. We also have two experienced physicians allowing procedures to be done within just days or weeks of calling our clinic.
For added convenience, we offer online booking to condense multiple appointments into one and to allow booking when most suitable for patients.
Our team of dedicated physicians and staff take pride providing personalized services and individualized care; we offer 24/7 aftercare and support before and after all procedures.
A Centre of Surgical Excellence
With our innovative surgical techniques, pioneered at Pollock Clinics, becoming widely know and appreciated by our colleagues throughout the world, Drs Pollock and Chang receive many requests from physicians who wish to come to Vancouver to enhance their skills.
Drs Pollock and Chang, who are both clinical instructors for the UBC Faculty of Medicine, have always felt a strong responsibility to give back to the medical community by sharing their knowledge and surgical skills.
Please be aware that from time to time we will have visiting physicians from around the world working with us to observe, learn and share ideas in an effort to advance higher education. Thank You.